Brian Gareau, Inc. specializes in strategic, tactical, and practical solutions to engage and accelerate high performance. Founder Brian Gareau has the proven ability to help unlock the creative brainpower of the entire organization. His experience and methods are highly effective regardless of function, facility size, or global location. Brian speaks, consults, coaches and helps drive change in organizations to build credibility for the business value of an engaged workforce. In addition, Brian Gareau is:
- Author of two books: A Slice of Life – A Story About the Benefits of Personal Engagement and 180 Ways to Build Employee Engagement- How to Maximize Your Team’s Commitment, Effort, and Loyalty.
- An experienced professional with a 31 year career in a Fortune 50 corporation where he:
- Served in manufacturing, logistics, customer service, PR and HR roles,
- Led or was a key team member for enterprise initiatives including Employee Engagement, Corporate Values, Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma,
- Managed global projects covering nearly 200 locations in 16 countries including multiple start-up operations and change initiatives, and
- Co-invented a patent pending Cultural Assessment Process.
- A Senior Fellow, Human Capital at The Conference Board. In this role, he supports The Conference Board’s Human Capital Practice which includes The Conference Board Human Capital Exchange™, research, conferences, webcasts and programs in a broad spectrum of human capital areas.
We can help you create and sustain a competitive edge for performance.
SPEAKER - CONSULTANT - COACH - AUTHOR - INVENTOR